- Design, develop or supervise the installation of infrastructure & equipment, components, or systems related to Weighbridge.
- Monitor computer-assisted Weighbridges.
- Plan and implement methodologies and procedures to help maintain weighbridge.
- Prepare list of materials with specifications for procurement of items related to weighbridge.
- Supervise and train team members at Head Office & site, if necessary.
- Oversee installation of electrical & IT items concerning Weighbridges at new project and ensure standardization, timeliness and stipulated budget.
- Investigate complaints raised from sites, determine nature and extent of problem, and promptly recommend remedial measures.
- Compile data and present reports regarding existing and potential changes for improving existing infrastructure.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and discipline with a strong work ethic.
- Regular on-site visits are required.
- Effective co-ordination with government & internal agencies.
- Knowledge of legal terms related to Metrology Department.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
PG:M.Tech - Mechanical
Dilip Buildcon Ltd.