- Monitoring and guiding the team for smooth traffic movement on highway and removing all obstruction and encroachment on highway.
- Routine maintenance activities carried out as per maintenance schedule and maintenance manual.
- Estimation of resource requirement along with actual requirement for each job.
- Generate MPR & DPR for further processes.
- Budgeting from maintenance on monthly and annual basis.
- Liaison and coordinate with client, consultant, third party inspecting agencies, subcontractors, statutory government bodies & authorities.
- Safety awareness, implementation and strict observation over safety measures on project.
- Handling route operation of traffic management, incident management, recovery of accident and provide help with ambulance, crane & patrol vehicle as per requirement at accident place.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Civil, B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
Dilip Buildcon Ltd.
Contact Company:Dilip Buildcon Ltd.