- Initial Planning - Scrutinizing the Structural Drawings, Preparation of Work Programs & Allocating the resources like Manpower, Plant & Machineries etc.
- Effective Use of Resources - Completing Pre-construction activities within time schedule like Preparation & Approval of BBS Layout marking OD structure, Deputation of Subcontractor with all required shuttering & material.
- Supervising the works - Distribution the work among engineers & supervisor time to time follow up & checking of work to avoid delay in work & to maintain accuracy in work. Solving the problem of team members which they face during execution. Providing the data to planning/billing department.
- Having experience on various culverts & bridges.
- Developing the team member in technical & managerial manner for the smooth running of work & to avoid repetitive mistake in works.
- Monitoring the work in quantitative & progressive view. Preparation of monthly / quarterly work plans considering the previous delay time so that can be completed within schedule by deploying additional resources.
- Having experience on various types of Reinforced Earth Wall using RCC facia panels / Blocks, including casting and erection of panels/blocks.
Required Candidate profile
- Minimum 3 Years experience in Road projects.
- Must have understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil, B.A - Any Specialization
Dilip Buildcon Ltd.
Time and Venue
Regd. Office: Plot No. 5,Inside Govind Narayan Singh Gate,Chuna Bhatti, Kolar Road ,Bhopal-462016 (M.P.)Ph.:0755-4029999, Fax: 0755-4029998