- Initial planningto supervise the construction for RE wall projects.
- To analyze, decipher and read the construction drawings and calculate the quantities of geogrids, geotextiles, panels etc. required for construction.
- To keep track & record of inventories, generate billing and follow up for due payments,
- To mobilize manpower & resources at site for RE wall construction.
- To ensure effective deployment of labor & sub-contractor for construction at site.
- To ensure timely & speedy construction at site has the ability of proper Site management.
- Minimum 5 Years experience as a Construction Manager For RE Wall Construction.
- College or university degree in a construction related field.
- Must have understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 PA.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
PG:M.Tech - Civil
Dilip Buildcon Ltd.