- Initial planningto supervise the construction for RE wall projects.
- To analyze, decipher and read the construction drawings and calculate the quantities of geogrids, geotextiles, panels etc. required for construction.
- To keep track & record of inventories, generate billing and follow up for due payments,
- To mobilize manpower & resources at site for RE wall construction.
- To ensure effective deployment of labor & sub-contractor for construction at site.
- To ensure timely & speedy construction at site has the ability of proper Site management.
- Minimum 5 Years experience as a Construction Manager For RE Wall Construction.
College or university degree in a construction related field.
- Must have understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Required Candidate profile
- 1. Co-Ordination with field team, supporting team (Quality Control, Quantity Surveyor, P &E, P &A, Store , Procurement etc.) Contractors, Sub-contractors to certain the daily work progress and quality as per technical specifications & time schedule.
- 2. Implement the quality assurance and quality control provisions during the construction of the project.
- 3. Ensure execution of works on site as per Specification and Standards. Of MORTH or Authorities govern.Prepare the work program for the project stage wise. Prepare the construction methodology w.r.t environmental standards.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
PG:M.Tech - Civil
Dilip Buildcon Ltd.