- Responsible for Implement SOP of Store at site level.
- Maintain stock accuracy in SAP.
- Monitor Inventory of Bulk material as well as civil consumables.
- Monitor the Data &Details related with material incoming &out going.
- Consumption Analysis of Materials, Based on Standard Norms of the Industry or Mix Design.
- Try to control the wastage at Crusher, Dumping, Plant production &Transit stage.
- Reconcile the materials at quarter level regularly based on ground stock v/s book value.
- To monitor stock position with Monthly closing Details.
- Debit note & recovery on monthly basis from sub-contractor.
- Scrap & waste management for site basis on quarterly.Verification of Consumption details from concern department.
- Solving any issues with suppliers that may arise due to unforeseen situations like payment delay etc.
- Preparation of Monthly Inventory Reports.
- Audit of material on monthly basis & find the gap with reason.
- Regular monitor various stock point like Crusher/ Plant Area / Weigh Bridge & consumption.
- Bulk material like petroleum product verification on Daily basis.
- Unloading & De-Containerization of FO, Bitumen as per standard practice.
- Synopsis of Monthly closing stock.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Material Management Executive/Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Dilip Buildcon Ltd.