- Extensive usage of MS Excel (Aggegate function, Vlookup, Pivot table, UDF Macros.
- MIS reporting by using MS Excel & VBA (Macro) at Operational and Client level.
Generate timely and accurate reports for analysis.
- Creating MIS/ Dashboard report and presenting it to the concern Department.
- Implement and analysis data to create daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Design/develop the agreed upon solution in MS Excel/ MS Access with VBA Programming.
- Deliver end products maintaining quick turn around times and highest quality standards execute quick turn around work in MS Excel/MS Access which involves VBA.
- Managing the Monthly, Weekly & Daily Report Creating in MS-Excel and MS-Access through in depth analysis and producing the actionable information.
- Implement practices and metrics to improve operational efficiencies
Roll out different reports i.e. Efficiency, Collated Trackers, OPS Report, Work Flow Report,Generating & maintaining day to day MIS Data and updating the management.
- Determined required data by analyzing MS-Access databases and created customized reports.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Role:Stenographer/Data Entry Operator
Desired Candidate Profile
Dilip Buildcon Ltd.
Please Visit DBL Web Site : www.dilipbuildcon.com
View Contact Details+